Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) [FS#11]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) [FS#11]
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:14:51 -0800

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 08:41:29AM -0800, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > > Clicking around on the map produces red boxes all over.
> >
> > That is a new feature.
>
> ??

Currently you can have an active unit. With gui-fs you have always an
active tile (the one with the red box) and an active object (terrain,
city, unit) on this tile.

> > > I couldn't get moving units to work, any way. (Yes, I use x11 version.)
> >
> > Can you send some output?
>
> arrow-key:
>       got a key: Right
>       WARNING: unhandled key stroke
> shift-arrow-key:
>       WARNING: BE-X11: unconverted KeyPress: chars=0 string='' key=0xffe1
>       got a key: Shift-Right
>       WARNING: unhandled key stroke
> ctrl-arrow-key:
>       WARNING: BE-X11: unconverted KeyPress: chars=0 string='' key=0xffe3
>       got a key: Ctrl-Right
>       WARNING: unhandled key stroke

The backend deliver the key presses correctly. So it has to be in the
upper layers. No idea. Does it work directly after the start? With no
mouse clicks?

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters