Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) [FS#11]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7123) [FS#11]
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:21:16 -0800

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 08:09:39AM -0800, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Raimar Falke wrote:
> > Changes:
> >  - limit the number of redraws of the mapview when the view is
> >  dragged. Now the pixel dragging is smooth here.
>
> The pixel scrolling is almost perfectly smooth! Good work. I suspect the
> text boxes are slowing things down sometimes, making slight jerks on the
> motion. Where there are no text boxes, scrolling _is_ perfect, and looks
> and feels fabulous.

The city descriptions?! Yes I noticed this also. I will take a
look.

> Clicking around on the map produces red boxes all over.

That is a new feature.

> You can click other players' units and get unit orders icons...

That is a known bug.

> I couldn't get moving units to work, any way. (Yes, I use x11 version.)

Can you send some output?

> There seems to be no way to see how many moves your unit has left.

Tell me where you want it.

> The leftmost tab (the ony with nationality, population and wealth)
> looks clickable. Will it be?

What does it look clickable? Yes it could be at some point. Ask
Morgan. He is the screen designer/layouter.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Windows: Where do you want to go today?