Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7895) voting doesn't work with commands with argum

To: use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7895) voting doesn't work with commands with arguments
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:56:48 -0800

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, James Canete wrote:

> Seems "A little work here and there" consisted of changing caller to
> NULL. :)

Seems like I rushed testing on the last minute changes to this patch a bit
too much. Anyway, setting caller to NULL is wrong - this gives you access
as if having server console, which is not what you want. There is code
that should kick in and give access if you have info cmdlevel and the
check parameter set to TRUE, and I think this code should work, but maybe
there is more than one check?

I won't be able to look at it until over the weekend.

  - Per