[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7292) Bugs

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7292) Bugs
From: "akelemen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <akelemen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:25:15 -0800

Hi,

Great game, but I encountered 2 bugs/problems today.

1. Although earlier today I was able to join my own game on the
metaserver for which I started the "civserver -m", now I am unable to.
It sais "No such file or directory". I am still able to join other
people's game.
2. I set "cityfactor" to 10 but it behaves if it would be 6.  Please
see attached file.

Thanks,

Arpad Kelemen