[Freeciv-Dev] separate support libraries for VS .NET 2003 developers

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] separate support libraries for VS .NET 2003 developers
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 05:10:41 -0800

Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> >
> > How vehemently opposed are you guys to the idea of keeping
> > a separate
> > package of needed source libraries around for VS .NET 2003
> > developers?
>
> That depends if there are any. As of yet I count zero, given
> that you are winding up your attempt.

Look, you and I both know it's a chicken-and-egg problem.  There's never
going to be any VS .NET 2003 developers unless someone does the hard
work of making VS .NET 2003 development possible.  I have almost done
this.  It's sad to think it might amount to "Eh, we don't care, we're
Linuxers."

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.