[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server without readline support?

To: "Freeciv-Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Server without readline support?
From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 04:12:02 -0800

Raimar Falke wrote:

> I just tested it. It works.

The bug is probably some totally boring thing then.

How vehemently opposed are you guys to the idea of keeping a separate
package of needed source libraries around for VS .NET 2003 developers?
Then it wouldn't bloat your main source tree, and Windows people
wouldn't have to suffer.  They'd just go through a 2-step download.

Oh, BTW as of today I've officially given up on porting Freeciv to
Python.  Can't justify the effort compared to doing the same sorts of
things for Ocean Mars.  So now I'm only interested in passing my .NET
build on to posterity.

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.