[Freeciv-Dev] Civ3 Ruselset [Was: Re: (PR#5437) wishlist: new unit, the

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Civ3 Ruselset [Was: Re: (PR#5437) wishlist: new unit, the worker]
From: "evyscr" <evyscr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:48:20 -0700

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 John Wheeler wrote:

> > Interested in making a preliminary civ3 ruleset?
>
> Since I've never even seen civ3 running, I'd be a poor
> candidate for making a civ3 ruleset.  (I was too
> addicted to Freeciv by the time civ3 came out :-D )

BTW some times ago (at Nov 2001) Mike Jing sends to freeciv-dev "List of new
features
in Civ3". IMHO this list is sufficiently full.
Several times i tried to write civ3 ruleset, but i'm not a good programmer to
implement
more interesting things, such as army unit, culture model and resourse model.

Hope, somebody will write it. Maybe, somebody wants to start?

Thanks, evyscr.