[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4594) topology fix for goto route packet

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4594) topology fix for goto route packet
From: "rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:17:30 -0700

The extra bit is an inferior method and will involve a lot of code rewrite.

This is unnecessary for implementing genral topologies if it is done correctly.

So, do general topologies in conformance with the current code standard and
leave the other discussion and fixes until they can be thrashed out and agreed
upon in their own right.

The two problems are separate - don't slow up gen-topo anymore by forgetting
this.

Cheers,
RossW
=====