[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.

To: "Freeciv -Dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.
From: "Martin McMahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:49:51 +0100

Hi,
I think that using Worms, the word worms should be ok , I mean if you
cant use certain words then you cant use sim"city" "the" sims ect and
with out the and city freeciv would look and read all wrong, having to
use another word instead of worms is taking the copyright thing too
far imho  . I remember I film once that had someone copyright the
number 1 and no- one could use the number one without paying money to
do so , this is exactly that :)
Use the word worms , but clearly have no links or ties with worms the
game. I think  worms was first out on the Amiga ?
Martin