[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.
From: John Wheeler <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jules Bean <jules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Therefore, for goodwill and a pragmatic desire to
> avoid litigation, I
> strongly recommend we steer clear of trademarks.

I second that notion, and want to add that (according
to my understanding of trademark law) they HAVE TO sue
anyone who infringes on their trademark OR THEY LOSE
IT.   (Of course, I Am Not A Lawyer.) Freeciv being a
nonprofit game would be irrelevant to them.

Also, I actually like "snails" a bit better than
"grubs".

++JohnWheeler