[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.

To: Arturo Espinosa-Aldama <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv Worms tileset report.
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:05:51 +0100 (WET DST)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Arturo Espinosa-Aldama wrote:
>
> Please do not use copyrighted stuff in any of the final graphics. This
> includes the WORMS(tm) logo, name, etc.
>
> Do not copy any data files, or parts of files from the game. Only use
> things you did yourself.
>
> We know how touchy these companies are with things like that.
>

> Perhaps our resident entomologist could suggest a different name?
> :-)

Our resident entomologist, Paul Zastoupil, has told me that worms are not
insects but of a different class. He proposes grub as a replacement name.

That is a proper insect, looks like a worm, the word has all sorts of
possible meanings.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=grub

How do you feel about the name? :)

---