[Freeciv-Dev] Problems with the freeciv lists

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Problems with the freeciv lists
From: "Lobo Gris" <molv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:09:52 -0300

As I said in another message, I'm having trouble with the freeciv lists.
I'm receiving very hard spam (and I'm not the only one), and many messages
are not being dispatched to my mailbox. I'm lossing lots of them, as I confirmed
by looking at the archives.

¿Can have this some solution? (for example, changing the server of the mailing
lists?)

LG