[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problems with the freeciv lists

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Problems with the freeciv lists
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:35:42 +0200

En/na Per I. Mathisen ha escrit:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Lobo Gris wrote:
As I said in another message, I'm having trouble with the freeciv lists.
I'm receiving very hard spam (and I'm not the only one), and many
messages are not being dispatched to my mailbox. I'm lossing lots of
them, as I confirmed by looking at the archives.

¿Can have this some solution? (for example, changing the server of the
mailing lists?)

The server is not the problem here. complete.org actually has pretty
efficient antivirus software, and the lists are moderated for
non-subscriber posts to stop spam and viruses from ever going through the
lists.

The problem is that shit of virus named Sobig.F!!!! And M$ Outlook Express...

Yesterday I received more or less 70 copies of the virus in my mail box.

   Today I did not received that much. I hope this will stop in few days...