[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs
From: "remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx" <remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:39:49 -0700

> You might want to look at my req_gen (requirement generalization)
> patches. They implement this and much more. Only problem is that they
> are very old. I'm considering updating them. In the meantime those old
> versions can be found from
> ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/development/misc/.
>

> - Caz

uh... your patch seems to be really great. But the question is if it is
planned to go in the main freeciv distribution? I want it for the
Middle-Earth modpack but I want it compatible with an official (and even
stable if possible) release. I don't want providing my own release with
patchs from all over the web.

Remi