[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5122) Building requirement for techs
From: "Remi Bonnet" <remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:54:47 -0700

This is the second version of the patch:

changes:
  - no more bldg_req_penalty (snif)
  - Ai code review (now the Ai will build the improvement in only one city)
  - add a ruleset_cache to increase the speed when the ruleset doesn't use
this option

(Note for per: If you read this, can you have a look on the Gold upkeep
ticket? I know you have other priority but my patch waits without
comment since July, 21th)

Remi