[Freeciv-Dev] Middle mouse button menu

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Middle mouse button menu
From: Morgan Jones <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:51:19 +1300

Unfortunately I have only two mouse buttons, and I have often wondered
about this MMB menu/display that is mentioned fairly often.

Is there another way to access it?  If not, would it be possible to add a menu
item
or hotkey (preferably both) to do so.  I don't particularly want to
get a new mouse :)

I'm currently using 1.14.0 with the Amiga/MUI client, so it may be
that this has been resolved, or is an issue with this client only.

Cheers,

     -Morgan

PS:  What does it show anyway?  From what I can gather from the
mailing list it has things like combat probabilities.  I could really
use these to improve my game..