[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New worms tileset snapshot.

To: Arturo Espinosa-Aldama <arturoea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New worms tileset snapshot.
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:22:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Arturo Espinosa-Aldama wrote:
> OK, I've generated a snapshot of what I've come up with up to this day. You
> can grab it at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pupitetris/Code/worms-tileset-128x64-20030812.png
>
> It's rendered at 128x64, but of course, I could change it to the more normal
> 64x32 format.

Very impressive. I like how clean and sharp they are. You could try to
shrink them down to normal tile size and use them to replace the trident
tileset, if only to see how it would work out.

Anyone know how hard it would be to add SVG support to Freeciv?  GZip
compressed, SVG should be far smaller than PNG for such graphics, and
allows lossless zooming.

  - Per