Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) FreecivAC: borders patch

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) FreecivAC: borders patch
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:27:53 -0700

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 07:54:55AM -0700, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Jason Short wrote:
> > I think Per also agreed with omniscient POV.It is the simplest workable
> > solution, and I don't see a need for anything more complicated just yet.
>
> On the other hand, I tested the new patch without omniscient POV and it
> worked pretty well. So I'll jump off the opinionated bandwagon and let
> you others duke it out.
>
> Maybe we could just commit the borders patch now with omniscient POV, then
> discuss/add non-omni POV as a patch on top of that?

I'll split the patch into the main borders patch with omniscient POV,
and a second patch to add non-omni POV (like I said, it's only a
difference of a few lines of code). Then you can play with both. Watch
this space...

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"My bionic eye enables me to 'see' objects"