Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>, Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Diplomatic states
From: Ross Wetmore <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 19:34:46 -0400

CeaseFire is a state of inactive WAR.

Units can freely ignore ZOC and other actions that would trigger an
automatic hostile response or declaration of (open) WAR. They cannot
open fire without triggering full WAR but can be otehrwise really
obnoxious.

This is significantly different from Neutral to be worth retaining.

Cheers,
RossW
=====