Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: What we can learn from MOO3

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: What we can learn from MOO3
From: Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:05:29 -0400

* Raimar Falke (rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I forgot: you can change the details of an exchange as often as you
> like. So no "Diplomat gone" like in Moo. If this is implemented in
> freeciv at some time I will code this add-money-till-yellow button ;)

This would be nice ;-)

> Maintance was about 250 IIRC. But it looks like this is buildings +
> ships.

It's not too bad. You can also look at each planet screen, where you can
see how much money this planet brings and costs.

> Is it possible to have more than 10 trade routes?

Not at the moment.

> This is weird. So either I have too loose money or build buildings
> which I don't want and which cost my maintenance in the future?!

I think so. I could find ways to justify it ... but it's just a rule of
the game. It does not bother me that much.

Alan

--
The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.