Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: MAX_COMBINATIONS?

To: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: MAX_COMBINATIONS?
From: "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:06:04 -0500

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 09:07:53AM +0200 I heard the voice of
Raimar Falke, and lo! it spake thus:

> combinations. But you see that the amount of reduction can't be
> predicated. This is the reason why I'm interrested in what map did you
> use, how big the city was and if you have changed the ruleset or what
> server options did you use.

The map is a custom one that I threw together for this game (love that
civworld ;).  I dunno about how 'big the city was'; it looks like around
93 of my cities were put under the CMA, so I dunno how it could be
narrowed down to just one of 'em.  They range in side from 3 up to 8, and
none of them have any overlap with other cities.

If it would help, I could send you a savegame of a turn or two later.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx