Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv SDL art

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv SDL art
From: Lars Willemsens <lars.willemsens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:23:54 +0100

Please CC your reply to me because I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,
Lars

Lars Willemsens wrote:
Hi,

My name is Lars and I am project administrator of FreeCol, an open source project that aims to provide an open Colonization clone. I find the buttons graphics that are being used by the FreeCiv SDL client very nice and we would like to use them in FreeCol. FreeCol is a GPL licensed project and you can find our homepage at: http://freecol.sourceforge.net

I would like to know who made those button graphics so that we can give proper credits when using them.

Cheers,
Lars