Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv SDL art

To: Lars Willemsens <lars.willemsens@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv SDL art
From: Rafal Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:25:59 +0100

Dnia 2003.03.13 09:22 Lars Willemsens napisał(a):
Hi,

My name is Lars and I am project administrator of FreeCol, an open source project that aims to provide an open Colonization clone. I find the buttons graphics that are being used by the FreeCiv SDL client very nice and we would like to use them in FreeCol. FreeCol is a GPL licensed project and you can find our homepage at: http://freecol.sourceforge.net

I would like to know who made those button graphics so that we can give proper credits when using them.

Hi,

My name is Rafal and I created gui-sdl for FreeCiv.

Primo.
        You can use those GUI theme graphics on any GPL projects.
You find it on upload.freeciv.org
Creators are :
- Michael Speck <kulkanie@xxxxxxx> (LGeneral project)
- Rafal Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
- Adam Szwajnoch <pamashoid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Jukka Liukkonen <pilkku@xxxxxx>

Secundo.
Sometime ago FreeCol has SDL/OpenGL draw code, could I get this version of FreeCol (or where can I find it)

Rafal

GRA o WYSOKA stawke: Wolne etaty dla nowych trenerow! Nie zwlekaj!
http://link.interia.pl/f16ec