Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3708) new isotrident_shields tileset

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3708) new isotrident_shields tileset
From: "DHerding@xxxxxx" <DHerding@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 04:01:42 -0800

Hi!

First, sorry for using .zip, hope you can all read it.

What this patch does:

- Adds 4 flags (Phoenician, Afghan, Ethiopian, Quebecois) for
isotrident, trident_shields and isotrident.shields

- Adds new isotrident_shields.tileset which shares a shields.png with
trident_shields.tileset so that nation contributors only have to add
new shields once.

To be fixed: The '+' sign is drawed over the shield, see settler in
screenshot. I could fix it, but then we would need an extra tiles.png
for isotrident_shields. Maybe we can just move it in the isotrident
tileset?

I don't have diff on this machine, so I'll describe my changes:

isotrident_shields.tileset
==========================

Same as isotrident.tileset, but with

  "isotrident/chiefs.spec",
  "isotrident/shields.spec"

at the end of the file.

/isotrident/chiefs.spec
=======================

Exactly the same file as the former /misc/chiefs.spec

/isotrident/shields.spec
=======================

Exactly the same file as the former /misc/shields.spec

/isotrident/flags.spec, .png
============================

Added four flags at the bottom (same changes as PR#3691)

/misc/shields.png, chiefs.png

Added 15 rows and 15 lines of transparent pixels to the left and to
the top of the files because otherwise the shields would be too far
away from the units/cities with isotrident_shields.tileset.

Added four flags at the bottom of shields.png (same changes as PR#3691)

/misc/shields.spec, chiefs.spec
Changed x_top_left and y_top_left from 0 to 15 in both files

Added four flags at the bottom of shields.spec (same changes as PR#3691)

PNG image