Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3691) Shield flags for Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Phoenici

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3691) Shield flags for Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Phoenicia, Quebec
From: "DHerding@xxxxxx" <DHerding@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:13:12 -0800

Hi,

I've inserted the flags of Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Phoenicia, Quebec to
the misc/shields.png file of the Win32 native distribution.

I don't have Gimp installed on this system, so I couldn't convert it
to XPM, which might be needed for some clients.

The changes have been tested and work fine for me.

Credits have also been added in /misc/shields.spec.

I tried to add some other flags I found on the FTP server, but had
problems because the shields.png palette only contains 16 colors, and
I didn't want to change the flags' colors. Can I edit the palette and
add any needed colors, or should it be limited to 16?

Daniel

PNG image