Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: diff from stable to today

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion: diff from stable to today
From: "Juhani Heino" <juhani.heino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:42:55 +0200

Hello!

I didn't find any diff from the latest stable version to the last CVS snapshot.
That would be more useful for me, and
likely many others, than the daily diffs as it probably
would fit in a single floppy as well.

BTW, is there a problem with complete.org archives? This
browser didn't get any match when I wanted to check if this
has been discussed earlier - at last I tested with words
that I felt sure to be there.
My tests were with freeciv-dev and freeciv lists.

Juhani, from the Finnish translation group