[Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion: myth about freeciv

To: Andreas Røsdal <andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: suggestion: myth about freeciv
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:29:25 +0100

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 07:39:00PM +0100, Andreas Røsdal wrote:

> Sorry about that. I've fixed the malformed patch, and changed to
> N_() in the array It compiles without any errors on my Red Hat 8.0.

Compiles and works. It should also show/continue if the client is
connected. It should also be possible to scroll by pixel and not by
line and make it smoother so.

Now about the difficult task: some people don't like it if the Myth is
shown. Either display doc/PEOPLE or some new written file.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "It is not yet possible to change operating system by writing