Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] I've joined these lists

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, feeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] I've joined these lists
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:25:15 -0500

I've joined freeciv-dev and freeciv-data.

On 10 Jan I sent a long post suggesting some reorganization of the
data architecture.  Title was:

        "Graphic resource editor, and an architecture proposal"

This dioesn't show in the list archives, and I've received no feedback
on it.  Did it get lost?
--

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the
government's purposes are beneficient...The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in