Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: I've joined these lists

To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: I've joined these lists
From: Jason Dorje Short <vze49r5w@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 05:25:48 -0500

Eric S. Raymond wrote:
I've joined freeciv-dev and freeciv-data.

On 10 Jan I sent a long post suggesting some reorganization of the
data architecture.  Title was:

        "Graphic resource editor, and an architecture proposal"

This dioesn't show in the list archives, and I've received no feedback
on it.  Did it get lost?

The list archives are generally about a week out-of-date. I don't know why that is. Your message will eventually show up there.

It is unfortunate that mail can be bounced from the list (generally for a too-large attachment) with no reply to the sender. Or does that only happen for submissions through RT/jitterbug, since the bounce message goes to the bug system not to the original sender?

jason