[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2415) AI only autoattack patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2415) AI only autoattack patch
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:47:36 +0100

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 02:39:11PM -0800, Per I. Mathisen via RT wrote:

> This patch gives only the AI access to autoattack. Further expansion of
> this feature to human players will come in separate patch(es). For now
> only 'experimental' AI gets access to this feature.

How can I get 'experimental' AIs? I recompiled with debug==yes, and
started civserver with debug 3, with no avail.

Christian

> help commands
Es gibt folgende Serverbefehle:
start              help               list               quit
cut                explain            show               score
wall               set                team               fix
unfix              rulesetdir         rename             metainfo
metaconnection     metaserver         aitoggle           create
easy               normal             hard               cmdlevel
firstlevel         timeoutincrease    endgame            remove
save               load               read               write
rfcstyle

Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/