[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2587) class and legend data patch -- oops, with pa

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2587) class and legend data patch -- oops, with patch this time!
From: "esr@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:26:28 -0800

Raimar Falke via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Some style issues:
>  - missing _() in Croatian
>  - I know BC and AD and had to look CE and BCE up. The code till now
>  only uses AD and BC. You also didn't always use (B)CE.
>  - wrapping the lines at 75 chars

I'll be more careful about this in future. I actually don't know what the
right convention for wrapping multipline string is.  Does trailing backslash
work?

I'm not personally attached to the Common Era/Before Common Era usage
myself.  but unless we want to assume all the users of this software
will be Christians :-)...

> Just for the record: you can assert that _you_ wrote all the
> descriptions and place them under GPL and didn't copied them from a
> dictionary?! We had such a case for the help texts of the techs in the
> past.

I wrote them all myself and am submitting them under the project's license,
yes.