[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2486) Civ 2 Style Waste

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2486) Civ 2 Style Waste
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:44:42 -0800

Updated Civ 2 style Waste implementation. A few notes about this patch:

Per wanted ruleset authors to have the ability to completely define waste using
the similar params to corruption. This patch implements all of the waste
params, which are the same as corruption params.

I have not updated Civ 1/2 rulesets to use waste_ params. It is trivial to do
so,and if this patch is committed I will send in modified rulesets.

Only gui-gtk has support in the city dialog for showing waste. All other guis
have no support. Waste still happens, but the player can't see how it is
occuring.

I have made some changes to the CMA to support waste. I am unsure if my CMA
changes are correct. I have been unable to find bugs.  Please review/commit.

Aloha,
RK.

Ignorance is never out of style. It was in fashion yesterday, it is the rage
today, and it will set the pace tomorrow. -Franklin K. Dane