[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2430) Nation popup show negative income

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2430) Nation popup show negative income
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:26:35 -0800

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 02:12:57PM -0800, Jason Short via RT wrote:

> [ChrisK@xxxxxxxx - Wed Nov 27 12:54:03 2002]:
>
> > CVS 27 NOV 2002 BETA/Stable branch GTK 1.2
> >
> > Sometimes the net income shows a negative value (in despotism)
> > while F5 shows correctly a positive income.
>
> Err, I don't quite understand...
>
> What nation popup shows the negative value?  Which is correct?

Well, that, if you click with left mouse button on the text below
the minimap, that popup. I've had negative values here for income,
right in the beginning of the game, with a few cities and nearly
no buildings - silly me I haven't saved that, sorry.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/