[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Question: Anyone Having Problems Accessing CVS?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Question: Anyone Having Problems Accessing CVS?
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:54:52 +0100

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 08:38:43AM -0600, Mike Kaufman wrote:

> this only started at most this week. I wasn't having trouble before that
> after the upgrade, but when did cvs get upgraded?

CVS was upgraded on Nov 6 11:09 PST (less than 2 days ago).
I played with loginfo yesterday evening (about 1 day ago).
If your problems are over now, it was due to my loginfo experiments.

> is this a 1.11.2 server bug?

It may be in your case, but others have reported the problem before.
I don't recall any significant changes to the setup during that time.

I have the same problem elsewhere with a 1.11.2 client speaking to a
1.11.2 server, but there I use ssh instead of pserver.  A repetition
of the command always terminates in that case.

I will try to investigate this evening.

--
Reinier