Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: teamslite10

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: teamslite10
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 05:22:18 +0200

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 12:26:30AM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> The joy of new versions. Changes:
>   - Team chat added. Prefix your messages with '|' to send to team mates.

I don't know where the | is on the us-keyboard but "ALT GR + <" on
german keyboard isn't that easy to press. I like the feature. Its
working really good. But i don't like to break my fingers to do
Team-Chat.

> Please give it a test. Is the chat thing good enough?

alliance has now 1 feature less to TEAM's ... teamchat ... i don't know
how exactly it should be done to make a3 or more player Team in a
running game but i think the aditional features should for a team over
an alliance are requirering a new stats.

Thomas