Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: rapturedelay

To: Freeciv Developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: rapturedelay
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:48:31 +0200

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 07:20:55PM +0200, Christian Knoke wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 12:28:22PM -0500, Jason Short wrote:
> > Christian Knoke wrote:

> > Wasn't there a recent patch that changed the order in which the city
> > grew, so that settlers could be built on the turn the city grew to size 2?
>
> That's the rearange_cityturn.diff by Thomas Strub, probably.
> >
> > Was that patch applied?
>
> No.

It wasn't. And i think we should clean up many things at that place. I
don't think its intuitive why some cities are building the "new" unit
and others not (steam researched in the middle of the round). And other
things. Why should it be possible to use the add off the lighthouse when
magnetism is researched. So it would be best to make all sequencial for
all possible combinations.

And i don't know whether the wonders should be before or after
researching.

Thomas

--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem