Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: concerning the use of assert

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: concerning the use of assert
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:35:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> You can do all the work a wrapper script. Just modify "civ" and
> "ser".

I don't understand what you are thinking of here. Besides, it should work
without use of the wrapper script, IMHO.

> You may take this a bit further by also sending the backtrace
> to freeciv-dev ;)

That is an important part of the idea, yes.

Yours
Per

"I don't see why people are so upset about cloning sheep. American
television networks have been doing that to their audiences for years."
-- Jello Biafra