Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new unit flags, 13th version of the patch (PR#1324)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new unit flags, 13th version of the patch (PR#1324)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:53:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Raimar Falke wrote:
> Can you give me some urls/mails/source reference what breaks if we use
> the simple flag. I remember some mail but there are a lot of mails
> with "units flags" in the subject.

I checked my archives. I made an implementation early on with such a flag
that is tested and should work fine. However, it is ugly and not
extensible. IMHO a step backwards.

> > I take this is as a resounding "yes" to my triggers code? ;)
>
> No. Just to make this explicit ;)

Ok. So I will make a new version without the triggers and the butt ugly
pplayer->is_dying variable will raised from the dead.

Yours
Per