Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: At endyear map in not displayed (PR#1883)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: At endyear map in not displayed (PR#1883)
From: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Davide Pagnin wrote:

A good solution, IMHO, is that a client receive the whole map *ONLY* if
the game has ended (not if his game is over). I've not checked the code
and I'm not sure if this is the actual case or not.

This should probably be a server option. The current (intended) behavior is IMO best for the default.

jason