[Freeciv-Dev] Civ II compatibility issues : anarchy time

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Civ II compatibility issues : anarchy time
From: Davide Pagnin <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:01:07 +0200

        Hi all!

Another civ II compatibility issue!

This time we talk about bulbs and science during anarchy.

AFAIK, during anarchy, the only way to collect bulbs to get reseach
done,
was to create new trade routes with caravans.

Instead, in freeciv, I noticed that scientist (and perhaps taxmen??)
works even in anarchy time.
Is this a feature or a bug?

        Ciao, Davide