[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bombers dying (PR#1532)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Bombers dying (PR#1532)
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:56:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 03:37:15PM -0700, rms@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Of course, I keep reminding myself to check the available movement of
> a bomber before moving it.  But this is not natural to do.  In effect,
> the current interface is error-prone.

I have always had the same problem with triremes.  I put them on goto,
they will arrive at their destination half way a turn, I turn to it and
move it out to sea, not realising that it doesn't have its full number
of moves left, and often lose it.

> How about asking for confirmation before moving a bomber out of a city
> when it has less than its full supply of movement points?

Only when it wasn't the last unit to be moved manually, I think.

--
Reinier