[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Zaurus port

To: Rob Fisher <rfisher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Zaurus port
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:17:38 +0200

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 09:59:00PM +0200, Rob Fisher wrote:
> implementing the dialogue boxes and the display using the QT library.  I

What would be the difference between the Zaurus port using the QT
library and a "normal" (as for desktops) port using the QT library?

> 2) Is the structure of the client likely to change in a big way very soon?  I
> am currently working with version 1.12.0

I would also suggest the 1.12.2. It contains the changes of the last 9
months and is also a fixed target (the CVS tree isn't).

> 3) Are there any non-isometric tile sets?  The map drawing code in the
> existing clients seems to cater for isometric and non-isometric.  A top down
> view with small tiles may be more suitable for playing on a small PDA screen.

Try "civclient -t trident".

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot."