[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tilesets in 1.13.0

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Heni Lolov <hal_bg@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tilesets in 1.13.0
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 09:28:35 -0400 (EDT)

Also check out Lexxy.
(ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/contrib/tilesets/lexxy13.tgz)

Unlike cevo (which is based on a foreign tileset), Lexxy encorporates the
best features of hires, and still is somewhat spiritually akin to it
(though it harshly rejects that which is ugly, within hires and
everywhere).

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."