[Freeciv-Dev] Fix for PR#14

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Fix for PR#14
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:51:51 +0200

It turns out that we can enlarge the MAX_LEN_ADDR define quite
easy. Since strings at the network are dynamically sized it is also
not necessary to add a capability. It is also possible that every
client or server have different MAX_LEN_ADDR values. With 256 we are
now at the safe side ;)

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "This is Linux Country. On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot."