(no subject)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)
From: Tony Ezeugo <tonezu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 07:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

MR.TONY EZEUGO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
PLATINUM BANK PLC
MARINA- LAGOS ? NIGERIA

ALTERNATIVE Email:tezeugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir,

I am MR. TONY EZEUGO, the director in charge of
auditing and accounting section of platinum Bank,Lagos
Republic of Nigeria with due respect and regard. I
have decided to contact you on a business transaction
that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end
of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my

department came across a very huge sum of money
belonging to a deceased person who died on November
1997 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in

his account with this Bank without any claim of the
fund in our custody either from his family or relation

before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I keep this information secret
within myself and partners to enable the whole plans
and idea be profitable and successful. During the time

of execution. The said amount was us$10.5M(ten million

Five hundred thousand United States dollars). As it
may interest you to know, I got your impressive
information through the business directory at chamber
of commerce and Industry here in Lagos - Nigeria where

I was searching for a good reliable contact to do the
business with. I was elated the time I saw your
address to propose the business to you on trust basis.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over
this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased
person , get the required approval and transfer this
money to a foreign account has been put in place and
directives and needed information will be relayed to
you as soon as you indicate your interest and
willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to

this great business opportunity. In fact I could have
done this deal alone but because of my position in
this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to

operate a foreign account and would eventually raise
an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer
because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second

party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of

kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and
also present a foreign account where he will need the
money to be re-transferred into on his request as it
may be after due verification and clarification by the

correspondent branch of the bank, where the whole
money will be remitted from to your own designated
bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this
transaction is 100% risk free.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be
entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification,
while 70% will be for my partners and me. Please, you
have been advised to keep top secret as we are still
in service and intend to retire from service after we
conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the
whole situation here in this bank until you confirm
the money in your account and ask us to come down to
your country for subsequent sharing of the fund
according to percentages previously indicated and
further investment, either in your country or any
country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you
when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as
soon as possible stating your wish in this deal. On
this Email number:tonezu@xxxxxxxxx
Any expenses been incurred by you or me should be
deducted before our normal sharing of the fund

Best Regards,
MR. TONY EZEUGO