[Freeciv-Dev] Getting rid of Isotrident

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Getting rid of Isotrident
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 07:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Isotrident is not a good choice for the default tileset of Freeciv. It doesn't
bring the eyecandy factor to Freeciv. Or as Thue put it, "My brother thought
Freeciv was ugly. So I added Isometric view". In the same spirit, don't use
Isotrident as the default tileset. I would prefer for there to be a Freeciv
poll on the issue on the best default tileset.

There should be a choice between

Cevo
Isotrident
R-hires
Lexxy
Other

A link on Freeciv.org that imitates what Daniels got on

http://speyer1-b.student.umd.edu/tilesets/

would be handy.

Aloha,
RK.

People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the
shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind
rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."
{Guards! Guards!, 1989}