[Freeciv-Dev] notifies cleanup patch

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] notifies cleanup patch
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:25:17 +0200 (MEST)

This patch cleans up a few notifies and splits the diplomat events up into
multiple events, so that each can have its own sound and be handled
separatedly.

It needs testing. Please test with your favourite save game. Check if the
new, bigger, badder message dialog window suits your screen resolution.

It also needs careful review. There are some changes in the client code
where I am rather uncertain if I did the right thing.

Autogames are identical pre and post patch.

Yours,
Per

Ask not what you can do for your country
Ask what your country did to you
 -- KMFDM, Dogma