[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleanup of files of the root dir

To: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paul Zastoupil <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cleanup of files of the root dir
From: Daniel L Speyer <dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 14:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Mike Kaufman wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 05:40:58PM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:

> > > Don't most projects have a PEOPLE file?
> >
> > I have found around 25 AUTHORS files on a quick scan on my
> > harddisk. And no PEOPLE file. It also looks like AUTHORS is created by
> > glade.
> >
> > > (This will break the website btw).
> >
> > Shouldn't be hard to fix ;)
>
> well then, let me weigh in against an AUTHORS file. I agree with Paul.
> PEOPLE is more inclusive. Whether or not other projects have it is to me
> immaterial.

Yet another vote for "PEOPLE"

If we make it "AUTHORS", we'll need a seperate "GRAPHICAL ARTISTS" and
eventually "SOUND EFFECTS CREATORS" and who knows what all else!

--Daniel Speyer
If you *don't* consider sharing information to be morally equivalent to
kidnapping and murder on the high seas, you probably shouldn't use the
phrase "software piracy."