[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_natural_city_names updated again (PR#1127)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new_natural_city_names updated again (PR#1127)
From: Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

Jason Short wrote:
This is another update of the new natural city names patch to current CVS. Nothing has really changed; see all the old discussion for an explanation.

I still consider this patch very important to apply before a new release. Since nations that are converted to the "old" natural city naming system cannot be easily converted back, if there is a release using the current naming code a lot of time will be wasted doing such conversions.

The data patch has remained unchanged from the previous submission, so I've only included the code patch here.

Hmm, it looks like the previous data patch contained some spurious changes. Here's an improved one.

jason