[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Blame It on Greg

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Blame It on Greg
From: <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:53:34 +0200 (MEST)

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> > Here I haven't got a clue.  I would expect /= 3 here.  But this you
> > shouldn't worry too much about, this bodyguard code is broken and I expect
> > Per will fix it soon ;)
>
> Does Per know he will fix it soon?

Well, I read it here! :-)

Seriously, though, I don't have any immediate plans to fix bodyguarding
code. I have a sketch ready for an improved solution, but that is 1) a
total reimplementation that will require extensive changes to existing
code, 2) low priority, as I want to fix existing patches and then move on
to implementing alternating movement phases first.

Yours,
Per

"While we're all in favor of Arafat doing more to suppress violence in
the Middle East, we fear that he doesn't have all that much influence on
the Israeli government. " --Sam Smith